I have my carbon hardtail for sale, I am selling as the frame is a little small for me and I prefer riding a full sus. Spec as follows:
- Medium Trigon carbon frame (1.3kg) Has some light scuffing, a lot of it is copter taped up.
- Mavic Crossmax XL wheels with Panaracer Tyres, not running UST, but you can with these wheels.
- Avid Juicy 5 brakes, discs with bleed kit, two sets of new pads.
- Thompson OS Stem and Seat post
- WTB Saddle
- Bontrager Carbon Oversized Handle Bars
- XT Cassette
- LX crankset and BB, very little wear
- LX Front Mech
- XT Shifters
- XT Rear Mech
- RockShox Sid Forks, 80mm travel. No Sanction marking, very light (around 1.3kg) works perfectly)
- Superstar Lock On Grips
- No Peddles
The bike is very light, very responsive. Rides uphill very well and down hill even better. Before I bought the bike I did a lot of research on the frame. Trigon make a lot of carbon road bikes, and make MTB frames for other companies. They have just recently started making MTB frames under their own name (frame is sold in America as the ‘SETTE IMPULSE’ http://www.settebikes.com/impulse_frame.htm
). I have found the same frame on ebay and have emailed the people who had bought the frame to find out what they thought of it… Most common response was that they bought one, loved it and bought another! Most common use was as a XC race bike or single speed. I have the email responses as proof.
I am looking for £750 collected…. I am in Wallington, surrey, you are free to view
Piccy….http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd26 ... 378430.jpg
I could bring it out for a moles ride.